We believe that “Behind every able man, there are always other able men”.
Unified Brainz Group was formed under its flagship holding company, Unified Brainz Virtuoso Ltd. (UBVL) is teamed with dynamic, versatile professionals from varied field & sectors having practical knowledge in their respective fields emanating from their acclaimed roles and responsibilities performed over a decade along with their strong educational background from reputed institutions in the country including IIMs, IITs, and leading global Universities. These professionals bring exceptional skill sets in academics, finance, HR, business development, marketing and branding.
Our first company IBERIS INC. | Strategic Business Advisory which is now merged in Unified Brainz Group of companies was initially conceptualized in 2005 by Dr GD Singh which latter on was headed under the expert hands of Ms. Neetu Singh wife of Dr GD Singh post their marriage in the year 2007. Together, they had a simple but far-reaching dream: to transform human resource, management consulting & the recruitment Industry at large in India. Today, after seven years in 2014, the dream has finally come of age and the Unified Brainz Group has been formed under Unified Brainz Virtuoso Ltd. (UBVL) registered under registrar of companies as a public limited company from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We’re incredibly proud of our passionate, mission-driven team. Together with our clients and partners, we are living our dream and truly transforming the human resource, business consulting & various allied fields under one banner.
Unified Brainz Group likes to define itself as a Proactive, Intelligent, Practical, Sensible, Agile, Thorough and Creative organization. The Company is known for caring, energetic and intellectual approach to the needs of the client and serves with distinguishing experience and wisdom.
The consultants internalize the organizations and visualize their objectives, growth and strategies from the perspective of an “insider” and at the same time, bring to bear their collective experience in working with different kinds of organizations, industries, products and product cycles, roles, strategies, managements, and compulsions from the “outside”.
Our team takes pride in delivering holistic service to clients. Core strength lies in providing tailor made solutions to match clients’ requirements in their proposed and existing projects. It understands key aspects to manage a project from Concept creation to Commissioning and Establishment. The team provides entire gamut of value added services for establishment. It perfectly assists organizations in fund raising, institution establishment, international & Indian affiliation (recognition), brand strategy development and market expansion, brand building, franchisee development & marketing ideas to name a few.
Top Management – Unified Brainz Group of Companies (Venture of UBVL)
Dr. GD Singh, Founder & MD
Neetu Singh, Co-Founder, Group COO & CFO
Dr. GD Singh, Founder & MD – Unified Brainz Group of Companies (Venture of UBVL)
A global management consultant, brand maker, educationist, author, speaker and a world peace advocate, HE HRH Prof. Dr. Sir GD Singh is heading Confederation of Indian Healthcare Foundation (CIHF) as Founder & President since 2005. CIHF is an independent non-government, not-for-profit organisation that endeavors to leverage corporate, employee & leadership talent for healthcare development, education for community development and social well-being.
In addition, he is the Founder & President of Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC, Global) and World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO) since 2009 and 2011 respectively. CIAC is an international, non-governmental, private, self-financed, quality assurance & accrediting body and WPDO is working on global peace and UN sustainable development goals 2030. WPDO is a private, not for profit organization, aiming at resolving conflicts & prevailing peace amongst and within nations.
He has recently founded Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) through a network of presidents/representatives of various commerce chambers and professionals of high repute from the entire Asian-African region with a view to giving the business community of both this region a voice and a tool to foster development and realize UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030. AACCI is to act as a trade & business promoting chamber supporting SMEs and industries by means of representing them as bilateral chamber for the Asian and African region and help them to build better economic growth and sustainable business.
Dr. GD Singh is also the Founder & President of Unified Brainz Virtuoso Ltd., a management & business consulting firm, essentially into brand enhancement, creative designs and strategic business consulting. He is on governing councils and advisory board of many such like minded partnering organization such as:
- Founder & President– CIHF, Non-Government, Not for Profit Organisation (India)
- Founder & President– Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC, Global)
- Founder & President – World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO)
- Chairman – Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI)
- Founder & President – Unified Brainz Group
- Founder & President – Indian Management Academy IMA), India
- Governing Council Member (Honorary) – Pebble Hills University (PHU), USA
- Peace Advocacy Committee member – HWPL, South Korea
- Advisory Board Member – Wockhardt Foundation
- Advisory Board Member – The World Peacekeepers Movement
- Certified Manager– Cambridge Association of Managers, England
- Certified Doctor of Business Administration– The Oxford Association of Management, Oxford, England
- Chief Correspondent-Gujarat– The Education Post, New Delhi (Press)
- Member – The Associated Chambers Of Commerce And Industry Of India (ASSOCHAM)
- Honorary Fellow Member– Institute of Company & Commercial Accounts, Nigeria (ICCA)
- Vice president- International Affairs– Technological University of the Americas, Suriname
- Director, Asiafor The British American University, Africa (Porto-Novo,Benin)
- Board Memberof Serbian Royal Academy of Science and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia.
- President, India Chapter – International Distance Learning Online Accrediting Council (IDLOAC)
- President, India Chapter – World Accreditation Board of Online Universities (WABOU)
- President, India Chapter– International Higher Education Accreditation Council (IHEAC)
- President, India Chapter-The International Online Education Accreditation Commission (IOEAC)
- President, India Chapter – International Council for Distance learning (ICDL)
- Board Advisory Member of IFMS –Institute of Financial & Management Studies (IFMS, USA)
- Chief Advisor– International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy (IJMRA), USA
- Reviewer,International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) – Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada
- Member Editorial Board – IJSTR, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) – Paris, France
Neetu Singh, Co-Founder, Group COO & CFO
A human resource management consultant by profession and a philanthropist by nature, Dr. Neetu Singh is an avid educationist, versatile entrepreneur, ardent orator and a generous humanitarian. She has contributed immensely as Secretary and Vice-President in founding CIHF, an independent non-government, not-for-profit organisation that endeavors to leverage corporate, employee & leadership talent for healthcare development, education for community development and social well-being. She is Co-Founder and Vice President of Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC Global), an international, non-governmental, private, self-financed quality assurance & accrediting body and World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO) which is working for global peace and UN sustainable development goals 2030. WPDO is a private, not for profit organization, aiming at resolving conflicts & prevailing peace amongst and within nations.
She has recently endevoured into founding Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) with a view to giving the business community of both Asia & Africa a voice and a tool to foster development and to realize UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030 through a network of presidents/representatives of various commerce chambers and professionals of high repute from the entire Asian-African region.
Dr. Neetu Singh Marwah is also the Co-Founder and Group CEO of Unified Brainz Virtuoso Ltd., a management & business consulting firm, essentially into brand enhancement, creative designs and strategic business consulting. Under her leadership, she is providing strategic and operational leadership to support all business functions within the group company along with opportunities for cross-leverage and critical company investments. In 2014, she assumed additional responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer, As CFO, she plays the role of chief financial spokesperson for the Company and responsible for the overall financial & accounting health, acquisitions, investor relations, securing of new funding and regulatory compliance.