Business Development Executive
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must be a Graduate (B.Com, MBA, BBA, B-tech etc)
- Responsible for lead generation (cold calling/ Email/ Networking) and converting them as our customers.
- Acquiring new clients as paid and generating new client database for new open opportunities.
- Planning daily and weekly targets and reporting to Sales Manager.
- Maintain leads by continuous follow-ups. Call/Email leads and close sales as required.
- Fluent English both oral & written to communicate to foreign-based clients
- 0-3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Located in AHMEDABAD, India to work from our office
A Digital Marketing Specialist, or Digital Marketer, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with businesses (B2C)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience provided by digital properties (web, social, etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Plan webinars & podcasts – identify co-hosts, set up partnerships and promotions
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, email campaigns, and SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in SEO